The International Symposium on Medical Robotics (ISMR) will be held at the Academy of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia, on March 1-3, 2018. ISMR 2018 will be a single-track symposium with talks covering several areas of medical robotics. The goal of ISMR is bringing together people from engineering, medicine, and industry who are working in various areas within the field of medical robotics to create a common forum for exchanging ideas and fostering future developments in the field.
- Paper Submission Site Opens: October 1, 2017
- Paper Submission Deadline: October 15, 2017
- Paper Decisions Announced: January 15, 2018
- Deadline to Submit Camera-ready Copies of Accepted Papers: January 30, 2018
- Final Program Published on the ISMR 2018 Website: February 15, 2018
- Symposium at the Academy of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia: March 1-3, 2018
ISMR 2018 will be a single-track symposium with talks covering several areas of medical robotics.